If you get an error 995, or if you've changed your Wi-Fi router or network, you need to update the Wi-Fi configuration of your scale.
To do so, perform the following steps:
- Go to the online dashboard's settings from your computer with your Withings account.
- Make sure you are on the Devices tab.
- At the bottom of the page, click Configure a Wifi BodyScale WBS01.
- Click Configure my scale and download the pairing wizard.
- Follow the instructions provided by the pairing wizard.
- If you are using a Macintosh (Apple) computer and get a security dialog box preventing you from installing the pairing wizard, perform the following steps:
- Go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy.
- Click the lock at the bottom left of the window and enter your password, if prompted to.
- Under Allow apps downloaded from, select Anywhere.
- Click Allow From Anywhere.
You can now install the pairing wizard.
- If you're using a Windows computer and get an error when downloading the pairing wizard, try downloading it using Firefox.