Dissociating your Nokia Home™ allows you to remove it from your account. Once it is no longer linked to your account, it can be installed on another account.
To dissociate your Nokia Home™, perform the following steps:
- Open the Nokia Home™ app.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Remove from my account.
- Tap OK.
- Perform a factory reset of your Nokia Home™.
Performing a Factory Reset of Your Nokia Home™
Factory resetting your Nokia Home™ allows you to delete all of the data stored on it. Factory resetting completes the dissociation process.
- Unplug the power supply of your Nokia Home™ from the wall socket.
- Plug it back in.
- When your Nokia Home™ displays an orange light, repeat steps 1 and 2 four more times.
- After one minute, your Nokia Home™ should start blinking blue.
At this time, you can start the installation process for the Nokia Home™.