If your body composition measurements don't seem accurate, perform the following steps:
- Make sure you step on the scale barefoot.
- Make sure your scale is clean.
Click here for cleaning instructions.
- Make sure you stay still during the measurement.
- Make sure you always weigh yourself around the same time.
Ideally, you should weigh yourself about 30 minutes after you get up, or at least three hours after working out.
- Make sure you entered the right height within the Nokia Health Mate® app. To check your height, select Profile within the app and then select your name, under your profile picture, at the top of the screen.
Change your height if necessary.
- Make sure you selected the right body type by activating or de-activating the Athlete mode in your profile in the Nokia Health Mate® app.
Note that body composition measurements won't be accurate if you're pregnant. In this case, we advise that you disable body composition measurements.
If you still encounter issues, reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact us button at the bottom of the page.