- Open the Nokia Health Mate® app.
- Go to My devices.
- Tap Body Cardio.
- Tap UPDATE WIFI CONFIGURATION.
- Press the button on the side of the scale for three seconds and tap Next.
- Once the scale is connected to the app, select Next.
- Tap Pair.
- Quick setup to use the same Wi-Fi network as your mobile device.
- Setup another network to use another Wi-Fi network.
- I don't have a Wi-Fi network to use Bluetooth.
- Follow the instructions on screen to finalize the update.
Didn't find what you need? Here's how to get in touch.